Chicago Birth Injury Attorneys
The birth process can be a delicate balancing act. The needs of the fetus must be constantly monitored and decisions on the care a mother and child receive must be made with great care as any error can impact either one. The child is exposed to a much higher degree of risk of injury in most situations. If any errors are committed during the delivery process, they can cause injuries that can impact that child’s life forever.
- Cerebral Palsy – Trauma during labor and delivery can result in cerebral palsy and its permanently degraded level of physical control among other health issues that are linked to cerebral palsy.
- Shoulder Dystocia – When the shoulders fail to deliver after the head, a number of medical issues can arise including nerve damage to the brachial plexus that leads to Erb’s palsy.
- Erb’s Palsy – Symptoms of Erb’s palsy include paralysis of the arm due to nerve damage suffered during delivery.
- Klumpke paralysis – Klumpke’s paralysis manifests itself through paralysis of the hand due to damage to the brachial plexus nerves during delivery.
In addition to these issues a fetus may be harmed through a variety of other mishaps including:
- Pitocin administration – Pitocin/Oxytocin is used to induce labor or speed up a labor that is carrying on for too long. The administration of excessive Pitocin during the birth process can create serious, even fatal health issues such as brain damage and cerebral palsy if too much of the drug is delivered.
- Failure to diagnose – A fetus may develop dangerous medical conditions that if gone undetected can worsen, causing serious injury. Timely medical care can make the difference between a safe and healthy child and a lifetime of medical issues.
AV Preeminent* Rated Representation for Those Who Have Suffered a Birth Injury
At Trapp & Geller, we are committed to helping parents whose children have been injured during the birth process. We understand what needs you will be facing in terms of providing the care your child may need for the rest of his or her life. The medical care involved can be intensive and costly. We can help you effectively pursue the medical and financial support that can help you meet your child’s needs. With 30 years of experience helping people secure compensation in the most complex of circumstances, we have the necessary skills to build a strong case that can help you pursue compensation and accountability for your child. Our record of success includes having secured hundreds of millions of dollars for our clients. We can help you help your child.
Contact the Chicago Cerebral Palsy Lawyers of Trapp & Geller
We bill on a contingent fee basis. We only get paid if we secure compensation for you. There is no risk and no cost to you.
Do not wait to seek experienced counsel if you believe your situation involve negligence. For experienced Chicago birth injury attorneys, schedule a free initial consultation. Call (312) 900-8684 or contact us online.
More than 25 Years of Experience
Trapp & Geller has a passion for protecting the rights of the injured. We have the skill, experience, and knowledge to provide you with the highest legal advocacy. We will not rest until you get the compensation you deserve.
Customized Legal Strategies
Each of our attorneys is in it to win your case as much of you are and take pride in getting the best possible result. With that, your dedicated attorney is always available and will even text you regarding your goals and case.
Responsive & Informative
Our attorneys work with you one-on-one and make sure that, at every step of the process, you are fully aware of your case. We are fighting for your rights and always make sure that we are doing what is best for you.
Over $400 Million Recovered
The attorneys at Trapp & Geller have the experience and knowledge to not only win, but to win BIG. When you entrust our team with your case, you can rest assured that we will fight for the maximum amount of compensation.