Dan Aler is a talented and passionate attorney who represents clients in all types of personal injury matters.
Dan began his legal career at Trapp & Geller as a law clerk and became an associate immediately after he passed the Bar exam in 2018. Dan has successfully represented clients who suffered serious injuries in car and trucking accidents, Uber accidents, premises liability matters, dog bites, slip and fall accidents, and worker’s compensation matters.
He has been involved in the recovery of millions of dollars for the firm’s clients, including:
- $135,000 — Injured motorist who suffered severe internal organ injuries requiring emergency surgery
- $130,000 — A young boy violently attacked by a dog who suffered facial lacerations requiring surgery
- $117,000 — Minors who suffered a fractured pelvis and neck injuries in an automobile accident
- $50,000 — Secured applicable policy limits for a client who sustained severe back injuries in a high-speed auto accident
- $7,000,000 — Dan was a member of the trial team that represented a young boy who suffered life-altering scarring and developmental injuries after being struck by a tractor trailer
Dan attended DePaul University Law School where he excelled academically and received the CALI Award in advanced legal writing.
He was an active member of the Family Law Society and was involved in various community activities. Dan is a member of the Illinois Trial Lawyers Association, the American Bar Association, and the Chicago Bar Association.
In his free time, Dan enjoys spending time with his Chicago-based family and coaching youth sports. He is an avid golfer and athlete.