Chicago Personal Injury Attorneys
When you or someone you love has been injured, it is often overwhelming. Between securing the appropriate medical care and the emotions of seeing someone you love injured, it can be difficult to focus on anything else. But, it is important to begin taking action as soon as possible to protect your right to compensation.
The strongest step you can take to ensure that you are properly compensated for your injuries is to secure the representation of a skilled and experienced personal injury attorney.
Our attorneys can begin building the case that you need while giving you the time and space to focus on healing. The sooner an attorney begins gathering evidence and constructing a case, the better your chances of maximizing your compensation.
AV Preeminent* Rated Representation For Those Who Have Been Injured
At Trapp & Geller, our firm has focused for more than 30 years on helping those who have suffered a personal injury. We understand how challenging it can be for our clients. We are dedicated to helping you get what you need to reclaim your life after an accident has left you seriously injured. We can help you.
- Over a 30-year history, we have obtained hundreds of millions of dollars on behalf of our clients for their injuries.
- In 2013, Jamie M. Trapp was named by the Chicago Tribune as one of the leading personal injury attorneys in Illinois.
- Trapp & Geller has been awarded an AV Preeminent rating by Martindale-Hubbell, the leading law directory in the United States. This is the highest ranking an attorney can receive for ethics and professionalism.
- Since 2005, Chicago Magazine has listed Jamie M. Trapp in Illinois Super Lawyers — a distinction based on peer review, acknowledging him as among the top personal injury attorneys in Cook County and Illinois.
In 2012, the firm settled numerous million-dollar cases including most recently a $12 million settlement on behalf of a newborn in a medical malpractice case and $3.5 million for a worker at a construction site who was struck by a falling pole.
- Our cases have been featured on television and in newspapers: WGN, NBC, CBS and ABC and in the Chicago Tribune, Chicago Sun-Times and Chicago Lawyer, as well as numerous national law-related journals.
Contact The Chicago Personal Injury Lawyers Of Trapp & Geller
Being injured in an accident can be the beginning of a nightmare. You should not face it alone. Our attorneys can help you secure the compensation you deserve. To schedule a free initial consultation with one of our Chicago personal injury attorneys, call 312-292-9284 or contact us online.
We bill on a contingent fee basis. We only get paid if we secure compensation for you. There is no risk and no cost to you.